- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Dec 26 2019
- Time: 19:15 - 20:15
- CAMP DHARMA ICELAND WITH SARASWATI OM
- Aug 18 2020 - Aug 23 2020
- All of the day
NEW MOON SOUND JOURNEY WITH SARASWATI OM
Join Saraswati and the sacred instruments on a journey through sound on the new moon. Allow the sounds of the crystal alchemy bowls, crystal , and chimes to guide you into a state of relaxation, while you lie comfortably in savasana. As these sacred tones vibrate around and through your body, the intellectual, analytical mind becomes quiet and space opens for profound healing on a cellular level.
Please take note of the following guidelines to help facilitate your experience and make sure that everyone feels comfortable in the space.
Preparing for the Sound Journey:
- Please arrive with enough time to park, register, and get settled in the room at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- If you are new to Dharma Yoga Syracuse and NOT pre-registered, please arrive 20 minutes in advance to fill out a liability waiver at the front desk upon check in.
- If you are not checked in at 5 minutes before the sound journey begins, you may lose your spot. Most sound journeys are filled to capacity with a waiting list, and wait-listed guests will be seated 5 minutes before start time.
- Drink plenty of water before and after the event! Sound transforms on a cellular level and being well hydrated assists the process.
- Drugs and alcohol are not recommended prior to a sound journey. At management’s discretion, any participant under the influence may be asked to leave.
What to expect when you arrive:
- This is a sacred event, and will start on time. No late entries, no exceptions. Once the doors are closed there is no entering or leaving the space, please prepare accordingly.
- DYS will provide a blanket, however you may want to bring your own yoga mat, blanket, pillow or eye pillow to make yourself more comfortable. You will be lying down for 45 minutes. Let us know if you need a chair for medical reasons.
- Please only one blanket and one space per person. If the event is not filled to capacity, you will be allowed more room.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult; children under 10 yrs of age not allowed.
- Cell phones must be turned off completely, not left in vibrate or silent mode.
- You will be ushered into your place, marked by a blanket. Please respect everyone’s space and not move or reposition the blankets.
- Please do not touch any of the instruments. If you have questions or would like more information about purchasing a bowl, please see Saraswati after the event, or request an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Price – $25
Pre-registration highly recommended